Makita JV0600K Top Handle Jig Saw
- Main Features: Variable Speed, Smooth Cutting
- Benefits: Countertop, Woodworking
It’s one word that perfectly describes the Makita JV0600K Jigsaw: that means smooth. Plus, it doesn’t jump around, and the blade doesn’t grab. Moreover, it is the Best Jigsaw on the market for cutting curves Because it is entirely made for a smooth and straight cut.
Some people think that a Makita jv0600k jigsaw is just a Makita jv0600k jigsaw, but this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Makita has been in the power tool business for decades and they know what it takes to make a great product.
We’re going to take you through all of the features of this Makita wood cutting jigsaw and show you why we believe it’s one of the best jigsaw on today’s market.
Makita is a power tool giant that specializes in cutting at 45° angles. The JV0600K has gained popularity and can cut wood like no other, with its ability to CUT LIKE MACHINE! Keep reading this review for all the details on how you can use it best!
- A 6.5 amp motor
- Up to 3,100 SPM
- A rubberized grip handle
- A tool-free system to change the blades
- A lock-on feature
- 3 orbital settings
- A control dial for variable speeds
- Total weight of 9.2 pounds
What makes the Makita jv0600k jigsaw likable?
- It’s a powerful jigsaw that will cut through anything you throw at it.
- You can use the tool with one hand and still be able to work efficiently.
- Make your projects look more professional with clean cuts.
- Be confident in knowing that this is a reliable tool for any project, large or small
- Keep your workshop tidy with the vacuum system that attaches to the saw’s dust port.
- Cut like a pro with an adjustable bevel up to 45 degrees left or right, plus a depth of cut from 0 – 1/8 inch at 90 degrees
Features Makita JV0600K Jigsaw:
The Makita JV0600K is a battery-powered machine that has 3-speed settings to accommodate for all your cutting needs.
It can cut through wood, plastic or steel with ease thanks in part because of its 0 -3200 spm without any load!
The enhanced counterbalance system of the jigsaw makes it an excellent cutting tool that you’ll enjoy using. The reduced vibrations ensure your safety and provide better precision, leading to less risk for damage on the material being cut.
The Makita JV0600K is one of the most versatile tools on this list. The 45-degree aluminum housing means this tool can be adjusted to any angle for increased durability and versatility.
The jigsaw weighs in at 6.2 pounds, which is considered heavy to some but not with this device because of its low profile design.
It can work within tight spaces making it an ideal choice for users who have limited room and still want reliable power tools around them without taking up too much space themselves or compromising functionality by having unwieldy handles that are difficult to use when trying on your own accord especially if you’re working alone as well.
- With the help of Channing, you will be able to cut through any material with ease.
- The blade of this jigsaw is very sharp, making it an excellent choice for intricate and long cuts.
- Powerful motor
- Comfortable to use
- With the blade that comes as standard, you’re not getting great quality.
- The power cord is not always long enough to reach the outlet.
The Makita JV0600K is a corded jigsaw that can cut through wood, plastic, and metal. It has an easy-to-use on and off switch, ergonomic design with a soft-grip handle for comfort while cutting, and a 6.5 amp motor that provides maximum torque.
With this tool in your workshop or garage, you will be able to create straight cuts as well as bevels quickly and easily without worrying about the battery running out of juice before you are done.
If you need help finding the right blade for your projects don’t worry we’ve got some tips on the best jigsaw blade.